As well all know Playdoh is hours of fun for both kids and adults alike.
This is the homemade Playdoh recipe I use with my kids and they love it !
- 250g plain flour
- 50g salt
- 140ml water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- few drops food colouring or glitter (optional)
- Mix together the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the water and oil.
- Knead well until mixture is smooth about 10 mins. You might need to add a bit more flour or water until the consistency is smooth but not sticky.
- Add food colouring / glitter and knead until the colour is fully blended.
- Store in a plastic bag in the fridge until chilled enough to use, usually about an hour.
Please let me know how it turns out for you.