I recently read a blog post by Molly Hunter about the things she took for granted before falling pregnant, which inspired this post. I am currently thinking about adding another addition to my brood..?? Yes I may be totally insane or just have a touch of baby fever, which is my I thought I would write about the things I miss from being pregnant and the things definitely don’t.
- The excuse to eat cake at 5am.
- Feeling my growing baby in my tummy.
- Pregnancy Glow.
- Amazing thick hair and long nails.
- Feeling amazing whilst fat!
- The excitement of hospital and midwife appointments to see the baby or hear the heart beat.
Don’t miss :
- Not being able to reach my toes.
- Heart burn.
- Being kicked in the ribs at 2am.
- Back ache from hell.
- Restricting foods ( I am a blue steak kinds girl)
- Everyone feeling it’s there right to rub my belly.
I must admit I had a really easy pregnancy both times round. I was over due with both and had to be induced so after two natural births I still haven’t experienced waters breaking naturally, a show or any form of excitement / anguish… am I in labour am I not? I’ve spent the entire labour bored in hospital wishing I was at home. My daughter I could have honestly carried her for another 6 months, I wasn’t very big and was still very active and mobile. My son Id had enough but I think that was due to having a 20 month at home so I was knackered and defiantly feeling the strain of pregnancy.
I’m still very unsure weather another child is the right thing or not….. I was kinda hoping this would help 🤔.
Anyway that enough of my ramblings