Bath times are great full for everyone … well once they learn to enjoy baths that’s is! I’d like to share without some cheap/ easy bath time hacks with you.
- Poke tiny holes in an old water bottle for a rain maker that doesn’t run out before they’ve lifted it out of the water. (This can also be used with the garden with a hose )
- If you use pump head to toe wash or foam wash put a rubber band around the pump to stop the kids going crazy with it.
- Freeze small toys like dinos in a ice cube tray then let the kids chase them around the bath until they melt
- Use a plastic colander as a rain maker!
- Glue gun the holes in bath toys such a rubber ducks to stop mild growing inside them
- Use cheap plastic baskets from pound land and sticky hooks to store and dry bath toys
Please share any bath times hacks you use id love to hear them.