As I have mentioned before we are thinking about the possibility of baby no3 and so be being the crazy planner that I am have already started thinking about baby names for the baby that isn’t defiantly going to happen…. I know I’m ridiculous at times. So I’ve been compiling my top 10 baby names.
- Savannah (F) : This is of Spanish origin and means treeless plain.
- Theon (M) : Its a Greek name. In Greek the meaning of the name is: Godly.
- Alana (F) : Is a Gaelic name the meaning and origin is uncertain it may come from the Irish Gaelic word for child.
- Bane (M) : This is a Slavic name which means glorious defender.
- Andrey (M) : This is an English names which means brave.
- Trey (M) : Is another English names which means tree.
- Evie (F): Origin of the name Evie: Derived from the Hebrew Chava (life), which is from hawwah (life). The name is borne in the Bible by the first woman, “the mother of all the living.”
- Niyah (F) : is a variant of the name nia which has African- Swahili origin meaning purpose or aim.
- Maddison (F) : This is of English origin and dirives from mad son or son of mad.
I would love to hear some of your suggestions as to your favourite baby names